Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Being I

On a journey of self discovery, I pride myself of being clear, articulate and correct in whatever I do, and in relation to everyone in my life.

As part of this journey, I am seeking answers to questions that trouble me, confuse me, and often throw me off balance. Questions that question my self, and the very basis of me actually being truly clear, articulate and correct in whatever I do.

These questions will find their way here on my blog. Hopefully, people will stop by and share their thoughts with me and help me find answers. And at times on issues where there are no right answers, hopefully I will simply make better informed choices and take better decisions.

This is all about being better as a person, and being true to the "I" in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Please let me know what you think... I can take almost everything, except abusive language, racist comments, or anything considered inappropriate in civilized society. Thank you.