Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Loves Of My Life

This is a post about the most important people in my life - Rachel and Scarlett - whom I will talk about often here. In order for you to be objective, and for me not to come across as derisive or or unfair in various conversations and outbursts, I thought I might as well introduce you to them, and set the context up front.

Rachel, is my wife of ten years, and mother of our two beautiful children - Tori and Zack. Even though our relationship is totally f***ed up right now, I still think she is an amazing woman.

Scarlett, my best friend of five years, girlfriend for the past one year, and "ex" for the last four weeks. She makes my pulse race, heart beat faster, mind boggle, and she stirs parts of my body, heart and mind which I didn't know exist.

I won't tell you much about Tori and Zack, because they're kids. Except that I try my best to be a good father, and love both equally.

I will also tell you more about myself, but only when I think I can be objective, and not be either too self deprecating or alternately self righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Please let me know what you think... I can take almost everything, except abusive language, racist comments, or anything considered inappropriate in civilized society. Thank you.